Would you like to recover, sustain or grow your rural based business?
The Rural Business Development Grant Scheme will provide investment support for the development of existing enterprises based in a rural area of Ards and North Down to sustain or grow through DAERA’s Tackling Rural Poverty & Social Isolation (TRPSI) Programme. Capital only grants are available up to a maximum grant of £4999 available (up to 50% of the total costs of the project).
The scheme will open for applications on Monday 3 August 2020 and close at 12noon Friday 11 September 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
In order to assist you, one to one consultations are available for applicants intending to apply to the Rural Business Development Grant Scheme by contacting Officers on 07920187172 / 07795494932. These consultations will provide more detailed information on the grant application process.
A copy of the guidance notes is attached and the application form will be available on www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/business/rural-development (under Rural Business Development Grant Scheme section) from Monday 3 August 2020.
Please note the following pre-requisites:
- Your business must be located in a rural area & have less than 10 full time equivalent employees.
- The total cost of the capital project must be a minimum of £1,000 and must not exceed £20,000 of project costs.
- Full planning permission (if required) must be in place by 11 September 2020
- Procurement is to be included (minimum of two quotations for each item to be purchased)
- The project must not have started and the proposed works must be completed by 26 February 2021. It is anticipated that grant offers will be made in October 2020, and your project cannot commence until you receive a formal offer of funding.
Please contact 07920187172 / 07795494932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org