ANDBC are collating lots of information to help limit the need for residents to leave the safety of their house. They are collating information on Ards and North Down businesses that offer food delivery services or have in place alternative arrangements for collection of food to help people remain socially distant. Local pharmacies that can provide delivery services are also included.
If you are a local company and have arrangements in place to help people access food or medicines please e-mail email@example.com and someone will contact you to get the details so they can share your information.
Updates from the Council can be found here – https://www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/news/covid-19-coronavirus
- Pharmacy Delivery Services – ALL AREAS (XLS 13 MB)
- Food Delivery Services – Bangor (PDF 289 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – Holywood (PDF 166 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – Newtownards (PDF 42 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – Carrowdore Donaghadee Greyabbey (PDF 181 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – Comber Ballygowan Killinchy (PDF 28 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – Peninsula (PDF 439 KB)
- Food Delivery Services – ALL AREAS (XLS 3 MB)